- Published Date
- Written by Guru Ji
- Category: mantras
- Hits: 12844
Horoscopes represent the position of the sun sign as they were positioned at the time of anyone birth. The meaning of this position is thus calculated by astrologists to tell your daily horoscope. The horoscope tells the prediction for every aspect of your life but generally refers to one’s love life or relationships. These forecasts are commonly called horoscope of love and are based on personal characteristics of every individual on the calculation of the compatibility in personal relations of a matrimonial type or even of a simple passionate encounter. When girls and boys start the period of puberty, love makes them bound to connect with each other. Everything seems wonderful and magnetic in this phase, they start to feel strong emotions and know what love and passion are. And it is generally at that age when they start falling in love at first sight. In case, these pleasure feelings are felt by youngsters and adults, this is why we all need to meet the perfect partner.
Horoscope is the picture of the planets or the heavenly bodies during the birth of any person which differs from man to man with the change of time and geographical positions. Love horoscope .
The word horoscope is derived from Greek words meaning "a look at the hours" (horoskopos, pl. horoskopoi, or "marker(s) of the hour.") Other commonly used names for the horoscope in English include astrological chart, astro-chart, celestial map, sky-map, star-chart, cosmogram, vitasphere, radical chart, radix, chart wheel, or simply chart. It is used as a method of divination regarding events relating to the point in time it represents and forms the basis of the horoscopic traditions of astrology. However, no studies have shown any scientific support for the accuracy of horoscopes, and the methods used to make interpretations are, at best, pseudo-scientific.
Manglik Yoga or Kuja yoga occurs when Mars is placed at the first, fourth, seventh, eighth or twelfth house in the birth lagna chart. According to some ancient rishis, Manglik yoga also occurs when Mars is placed in the first, fourth, seventh, eighth or twelfth house from the Moon, Venus and the seventh lord. According to sages in the Indian classics, when Mars is placed in a malefic house from the Lagna, the Moon or Venus then the dasha/period of Mars may give inauspicious results.
Manglik Yoga affects the married life of a person in many ways – it creates delay, cheating, hurdles and obstacles in getting married. After marriage, physical, mental or financial hardships are possible for either partner or both. It causes litigations, disputes, false allegations, mismatch of thinking, domestic violence and even may lead to divorce or disintegration of marriage anyway.
Mars is considered the most malefic planet as far as one’s marriage is concerned. Mars is a furious planet and its placement in certain houses creates Manglik yoga. Marriage is considered as one of the most auspicious ceremony in life. The most common effect of Manglik yoga is - delay in marriage. Manglik yoga causes the marriage to be solemnized as late as in 40's. Apart from this if a manglik boy/girl is married to a non-manglik spouse, the event of death or severe accidents are witnessed by many couples which lead to permanent disability of the non-manglik person. Manglik yoga causes excessive delay in the marriage. There are so many boys/girls who are affected by this yoga. They have to go through the bad phases of life whether it is due to delay in marriage, fight between couples, divorce or disintegration anyway. Hence, it is advisable that a Manglik boy or girl must always be married to a manglik partner only. Some experts have the opinion that the Manglik yoga is neutralized when the native reaches his late 30's in life.
Remedies for Manglik Yoga : There are some general remedies which are applicable and beneficial to all natives affected by manglik dosha anyway. Chanting Hanuman chalisa or praying goddess Parvati is much beneficial to reduce the effect of manglik yoga. For the people who are having lesser manglik dosha, only doing above mentioned remedies will be enough. If the severity of manglik dosha is higher, some complex remedies are required to be done. These are prescribed in Vedic scriptures to remove the ill effect of manglik dosha to the full extent But, it does not mean that one should be scared of Manglik dosha. Efforts can be made for a person having manglik dosha to get married with another Manglik one because when the equation is similar, it gets nullified and the couple leads a happy married life.To know more, you can discuss directly with our panel of expert astrologers.
What is kaal sarp yoga ? The Kaal Sarp Yoga is formed when all the planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu. Kaal means death. The person born under Kaal Sarp yoga/equation passes through death like agonies throughout the life. If all seven planets exist between Rahu & Ketu then it affects one’s life badly. The person who takes birth in this yoga/equation suffers from various troubles like problems in progeny or having child, health, loss in business, family problems etc. Kaal Sarp yoga is more dangerous than other malefic yoga. Kaal Sarp equation affects a person till 47 years and some time throughout his life. It depends upon the position of Kaal Sarp yoga. If in a horoscope, partially few planets are outside the axis of Rahu and Ketu then it is known as Partial Kaal Sarp yoga.
Effects of Kaal Sarp Yoga : A person having Kaal Sarp yoga in his horoscope faces problems of instability in his life, defame, poor health, problems in progeny and mental agony etc. A person affected by Kaal Sarp yoga will see animals and reptiles like snakes in his dreams and has to struggle very hard to get success throughout his life. Kaal Sarp Yoga gulps the positive effects of the house where it starts and ends. This way the benefit one is supposed to get, is completely stopped. The native having Kaal Sarp Yoga suffers from mental stress, hurdles in gain of wealth, barriers in having children and uninterrupted disputes in married life. Usually the native sees bad dreams and there is danger of sudden death.
The native does not get full reward of his talents. Normally, the success in work is delayed. Sudden loss of money or prestige is an indication of this yoga. The native, without any reason, suffers from the diseases that are not cured by medicine.
For Example, if someone has a Kaal Sarp Yoga affecting the first and seventh house, it will cause him prolonged illness and will adversely affect his/her relationship with the spouse or beloved.
Remedies for Kaal Sarp Yoga : To remove the bad effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha, it is necessary to worship the Snake(s) and lord Shiva in the form of Mahakaleshwar as per Vedic astrology. The complete resolution occurs when a snake-couple made by the Gold or Silver (male snake) and Copper (female snake) is immersed in a holy river reciting Vedic mantras by a noble priest. It is the most effective remedy to uproot it.
Types of Kaal Sarp Yoga :
1) Anant kaal sarp yoga : The yoga, when Rahu is in the first House and Ketu in the seventh house and rest of the planets are left to this axis is known as Anant Kaal Sarp Yoga. Though this equation has the power to give windfall profit, it is bad for marital life. Delay in marriage may be another factor.
2) Kulik kaal sarp yoga : When Rahu lays in the second house and Ketu in the eighth house, Kulik Kaal Sarp Yoga arises. This combination is bad for health. The probability of losses and accidents is high with natives of this combination. This is bad for financial prosperity too. The native is worried on account of an insecure financial standing.
3) Vasuki kaal sarp yoga : The yoga arises when Rahu occupies the third house and Ketu the ninth house and rest of the planets are located to the left of the axis. The native with the equation is burdened with problems related to job and business.
4) Shankhpal kaal sarp yoga : When Rahu is in the 4th house and Ketu in the 10th this yoga is formed. The native gets troubles related to work sphere and has to go through stress and anxiety. However this yoga also has the power of conferring high political success & windfall gains.
5) Padam kaal sarp yoga : When Rahu occupies the 5th house and Ketu the 11th house, this yoga is formed. The native is worried on account of children. There is difficulty in getting a progeny. If the moon is also afflicted then there is possibility of being troubled by the spirits. In this case if the native falls ill, the recovery time is longer. There are also chances of being let down by friends.
6) Mahapadam kaal sarp yoga: This yoga is formed when Rahu is in the 6th house and Ketu is in 12th house. The native has many enemies and has problems on account of diseases. However if this yoga acts beneficially it has the power to confer power and political success.
7) Takshak kaal sarp yoga : When Rahu is in the 7th house and Ketu in the 1st house, this yoga is formed. The native has got speculative tendencies and can lose wealth by way of wine, women and gambling. There is marital discord in the life of the native.
8) karkotak kaal sarp yoga : When Rahu occupies the 8th house and Ketu in the 2nd house, this yoga is formed. The native is short tempered and has many enemies. Such a native has friendship with the anti-social elements. The native may be deprived of paternal wealth.
9) Shankhachood kaal sarp yoga : When Rahu lays in the 9th house and Ketu in the 3rd house, this yoga is formed. The native, who have this yoga in his horoscope have many ups and downs in life. They have a habit of speaking lies. They are also short tempered.
10) Ghatak kaal sarp yoga : This yoga arises when Rahu is in the 10th and Ketu 4th house. Litigation problems are common is this combination. Punishment by law or the government is also possible.
11) Vishdhar kaal sarp yoga : When Rahu occupies the 11th and Ketu the 5th house, the yoga is called the Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Yoga. The native has to travel frequently and is never fixed at one place. Problems from children, lovers or in education arise. However these natives get some peace in the latter half of their life.
12) Sheshnaag kaal sarp yoga : The combination, when Rahu is in the 12th and Ketu in 6th house, is known as Sheshnaag Kaal Sarp yoga. The native has to face problems related to litigation. There are many enemies and health problems in his life. To know more, you can discuss directly with our panel of expert astrologers.
Call at guruji:-+91-9876146495,9878019497